If you don’t have a BlackBerry device:
You can use this app on your Android device absolutely free for 30 days. After that, you can continue using the app for free, with some ads. To remove ads and unlock access to more apps, subscribe to BlackBerry Hub+ from the app.
If you have a BlackBerry device:
BlackBerry smartphones powered by Android get the app for free.
Requires BlackBerry Hub+ Services
You have a lot of passwords to keep track of – email and social accounts, online banking, access to work applications. And they all have different security requirements. BlackBerry Password Keeper stores all your passwords, login information and important records safely in one secure location that is protected with a password of your choice. Password Keeper works with the BlackBerry Keyboard to make it fast and easy to log in to web pages and apps – just tap to insert your login info from Password Keeper.
• Keep your personal information safe with AES-256 encryption
• Access your secure vault of information with only one login password
• Randomly generate secure, unique passwords to replace weak passwords
• Check that your passwords are strong using the password strength meter
• Store new passwords, lists, and notes, edit existing items, and mark items as favorites for quick access
• Open and log in to webpages using the built-in browser
• Export Password Keeper records to an encrypted file to store in a location of your choice
• Easily import records including from a previous BlackBerry 10 device
• Fully supports Android for Work deployment
• Part of BlackBerry Hub+
On BlackBerry devices only:
• Autofill usernames and passwords in web pages and apps with the BlackBerry Keyboard
• Using the BlackBerry Keyboard, add new passwords quickly by saving login info right from an app or web page’s login screen