Glass Pack (Free Version) is an icon pack with translucent, glossy and glass-ified shapes of the most popular apps. Included with the hand-crafted glass icons are matching wallpapers, and a matching analog clock widget. Over 200 dark themed wallpapers are included. The icons are also transparent, letting you show off your wallpaper beneath the icons. The glossy glass icons are xxxhdpi which means they’re HD or high enough resolution to get cool looking glass icons on any device out there.
You can manually edit icons in most launchers by long-pressing the icon you’d like to edit.
Widgets: If your widget stops updating, check your system or battery settings to make sure the app is exempt from battery optimization.
This is the free version of the app. Get the pro version here: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.natewren.glasspack
• 2,500+ hand crafted glossy, clean & simple glass flat HD Icons. Full version has 3,800 icons
• 100+ modern dark glass themed wallpapers that show off the glass icons nicely. All wallpapers shown are included!
• XXXHDPI high definition glass icons included for super large HD screens. All Icons are 192×192.
• Analog Clock Widget
• Customized glass themed wallpapers created and included to go along with the pack. Wallpapers have been edited to show off the glossy icons nicely
• Some parts of the flat glass icons are transparent letting each show the provided scenic/landscape backgrounds or to your own backgrounds.
• Contains over 2,500 different clean, flat and simple glossy icons with many variations of default glass icons such as phone, contacts, camera, etc.
• Wallpaper chooser comes installed
• Clean, glossy icons work best with dark wallpapers.
• Muzei support for rotating wallpapers
• New glass icons added regularly
You may need a 3rd party launcher to apply the icon pack. Please download a launcher (Nova, Evie, Microsoft, etc.) before installing.
• Nova Launcher (Recommended)
• Microsoft Launcher (Apply via launcher settings)
• Evie Launcher (Apply via launcher settings)
• Poco Launcher
• ADW Launcher
• Yandex Launcher (Apply via launcher settings)
• Action Launcher
• Apex Launcher
• Atom Launcher
• Aviate Launcher
• Go Launcher
• Holo Launcher
• Inspire Launcher
• KK Launcher
• Lucid Launcher
• Next Launcher
• Nine Launcher
• Solo Launcher
• Smart Launcher
Nova is recommended for the best experience and supports icon name search when manually applying icons. For more info on searching while manually applying icons please visit https://natewren.com/manually-edit-icons/.
HOW TO APPLY ICONS VIA ICON PACK
1. Open the app after installing
2. Navigate to “Apply” tab
3. Select your Launcher
HOW TO APPLY ICONS VIA LAUNCHER
1. Open Launcher settings by tapping + holding on an empty area of home screen
2. Select personalization options
3. Select icon pack
QUESTIONS/COMMENTS ABOUT GLASS PACK